8.07.2011

An Evening






I loved all these photographs together so I thought they should be posted that way. Apparently I was seeing a lot of color this evening. There was definitely some magic light going on. Cocktails, steaks, magic light, eating outdoors...that's a pretty great evening. I loved how the still life of the cocktail ingredients had all the colors, red, yellow, blue, green and yellow. The steaks, well, they're filet mignon. Of course. We always have filet mignon at our dinners. Actually, they were mislabeled at the grocery store as cheap pork and we got a really good deal. The cashier noticed the error and honored the price anyways so it's not exactly like we stole them.  I still feel a little guilty about it though.  There's a bendy self-portrait in the door knob, and finally my chives in the garden. My herb garden is full of green.

No comments:

Post a Comment