8.08.2011

Checkered


A classic red and white checkered tablecloth. Nothing says summer more than that! Eating outdoors two nights in a row is a record since we moved to Seattle. This was either my Grandmother's or my Great-Grandmother's tablecloth, either way making it really really old. This is the first time I've ever used it after bring it and a yellow one home from my mom's house in April. J and I had a date night tonight, eating outdoors, checkered tablecloth, a candle, some wine and no doubt some good food but I can't remember what it was. We actually talked, late into the evening, until the light began to fade. It was really wonderful but I can barely remember what we spoke about now. I should post these journal entries fresh when I can still remember things.  At least the pictures always evoke the feelings of a time and place, even if I can't recall the exact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment