9.29.2009

New Office - Step 4

D300_A_DSC_0243_web640 An intermediate solution. The wall was painted. Part of a rug was purchased (not sure if there will be more rug or what). And my very lovely, very fancy, Herman Miller Swag Leg desk chair has arrived. Wires are all out on the floor (uggh). Still no desk though, and after weeks of working in the living room, we decided to move my computer and monitors back in here and set them up on our dining room table until a proper desk can be purchased.

There's a desk that I have my eye one, and have gone to visit in the store several times. It's perfect, if ever a piece of furniture can be such a thing. But it's too expensive. J keeps trying to convince me it's worth it but I don't know if I can bring myself to spend the money.

In other news tonight, we bottled our first batch of beer. 22 bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment