4.25.2008

Pause

Ok, I am going to take a little pause here to remind you of a few things and make you click on a few links! Yay!

Many of you were throwing cute little tantrums about my lack of recent posting. I would just like to remind you that:

- I am often posting new work on my "real website" - most recently an entire new portfolio of "Timeless Women".
- I post EVERY SINGLE DAY to my blog Sea and Sky so if you really need an M fix, there's one waiting for you every single morning! Plus, you have Sky's photos too.
- I post somewhat frequently to my other blog, for my "work" here.
- I have been working almost every single day in April, including weekends, and while J was gone in NY for a week I kind of forgot to do anything BUT work so, you know, I'm not slacking.
- After 12-14 hours of staring at my screen a day, I have to learn to get away from it for most of my evenings and weekends. I am trying to unplug.
- If you're still really bored at work, go check out the blogs I list below under "people I like".
- You could always console yourself by buying some FREAKING NOTECARDS from my store! Then, you could look at them every day.
- Also, you should go look at this and make it tonight - doesn't it look delicious?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever -

I lost count of the lame excuses at 12.... if you start feeding the adictive natures of most of us and then shut it off, what do you expect us to do? No worries? I don't need a fix? Seriously, revel in the fact that we noticed, we NEED it, we all can't wait to see what is posted next, we all of sick of a CNN dog post that wasn't even yours...

Its like Christmas, getting a suprise present, the art of childlike anticipation each day in our boring little responsible adult lives, a small moment of 'what will crazy M see through her lens today' what small moment of something cool can I take to infuse my life. Its like air, you don't notice how great it is until you don't have any. Keep posting for those of us otherwise drug tested and thanks for all of your hard work that we appreciate so much!!!!

M

Anonymous said...

All together now...

THANK YOU FOR THE BLOG POSTS M!!!

(It's your own fault for having such an awesome blog... )

Post a Comment