4.25.2008

Fergalicious

D300_DSC_0761_web640

Yeah, that is, unfortunately, one of Fergus' many nicknames. Fergalicious! Because he SO is, ya know?

Interesting story behind this post. This was a Friday, and our friends the Dragon-Fires were passing through town to go off and celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary like two newlyweds. We were all chatting in the living room, but I always have a camera nearby, and when Fergus decided to sit in such a great sunspot I had to photograph him. While I was doing this, my friend Mrs. Dragon-Fire was photographing me photographing Fergus. She has a hilarious account of our weekend on her own blog Parenthetical Statement. It's worth the read because on Grumblehog, you are 1) used to getting only MY take on the events in our lives and 2) you never get to see unflattering portraits of my ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lack of unflattering ass portraits on your blog really is a shame...

Post a Comment