1.07.2008

Post Processing II

This, on the other hand, would be something a bit closer to what I would prefer to show on my blog or print for myself. It's the next level for me - getting the image to be closer to the artistic vision - the way I see it in my head. There are all kinds of things that go into how I may imagine a final image should look including mood, ambition, influences, and emotions.

What I have done here (mostly changing the tone of the photo and adding a vignette) gets the image closer to having the vintage first-day-of-school look to it that I am going for. I know the pictures my parents took of me in the 80s, standing in the driveway with my little knee socks and backpack on, have this more muted color palette, had a tendency to vignette, and are slightly on the "soft" side. So, that's what I am trying to get closer to here. All those emotions go into making the final product of an image for me.

B_DSC_6432-Edit_web500

No comments:

Post a Comment