1.17.2008

House (Cameras)

B_CIMG3750-Edit_web800
Hello all, this post has nothing to do with the photo above. I am sending out a second request (as my sister might say, I am asking the universe for what I want and the universe will send it to me).

I am in need of more cameras - not the expensive new kind (well, I need that too but I wouldn't ask for the universe to send it to me) - I really need the free/cheap OLD kind. I need the kind that I am using to make my new work. And I need several of them. They look like this girl but come in different brands. Kodak Duaflex, Argus, Beautyflex, Hasselblad, Bronica. It's the kind that you look down onto a piece of glass to take a picture and most likely will have two lenses on the front.

You may have them sitting in boxes, in the garage, in the basement, covered in dust, in the back of a closet you never look in. I have already scoured those spots in my parents house and alas, my ancestors didn't leave me any. The one I have I got from a bin at a street fair for $5. If you have one of these, and you just happen to be reading this post, and you think "Oh, I think we have one of those..." then please consider donating it to the arts (that's me). It's the kind that you look down onto a piece of glass to take a picture.

If you think you'd like to send this unused dust collector off to Seattle for a good cause, then please contact me so I can verify that it's the kind of camera I am looking for. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment