12.02.2007

365

B_DSC_5534_web800Today marks #365 in my photo-a-day project. It has taken me from November 29, 2006 until December 2nd, 2007 to complete this year because I missed just a couple of days throughout this year. So, whether you want to look at it as "I did this for one year" or "I took a photo of my day 365 times" - it's complete either way! This doesn't mean I am going to stop, it just means I made it through a year. *phew* I love that it's become a journal for me (Lord knows I need it, with my memory!)

My mom sent me this cute little orange pitcher in the mail and I finally unpacked it from its box today. It is so tiny (those are cuties in it, not full-size oranges). You may see it appear in lots of future photos.

5 comments:

Stefan said...

Congratulations! Here's to another 365.

Brian said...

Really, keep it up. Your photos inspire me to carry around my camera.

kc said...

Yay! I love this photo, too. A great one for #365.

SKBK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the comments everyone! SKBK - now it looks like you made some kind of salacious remark!

Post a Comment