9.21.2007

X-Ray

Composite_blipDay three of montaging, or compositing, perhaps. I know these photos aren't for everyone (some of you will think I've gone mad, and I know my mother won't like them) but at the moment they are the best way to express myself. It feels like I am in a million places at once, not in a good way, and these photographs are my way to express that visually.

Tonight, something that's been good for me for most of a year came to an end, in a way. Something that I have really cared about let me down and it made me realize that it's time to move on. This is another revenge photo - a response to very powerful emotions that I was feeling at the moment.

I don't feel that I have a really good outlet for my photographs at the moment. This blog hasn't turned out exactly how I planned and I am not sure if it can be changed to become what I need. I might try to redesign but I don't know that it's going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment