12.15.2010

Obligatory Christmas Bokeh II


This was shot after already being in a warm bed, in the dark, contacts out and glasses off, having taken a sleeping pill, ready for sleep...but since my new-found-re-dedication to the project I had to do something to keep the hot streak of 13 days going! This is as festive as I can get for Christmas really, two strings of indoor lights and a small tree. I can't see storing all the stuff you need to decorate and the idea of getting up on a ladder outdoors to hang lights on roofs and trees and bushes just seems ridiculous to me (although I think people's house look pretty when they do it). Please note the current attempt to keep Fergus away from the tree. I have parked the dreaded vacuum cleaner directly in front of it to scare him away! It's been moderately effective so far since I have only had to back the threat up 3 times by actually turning it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment