9.02.2009

Correspondence

D300_DSC_9463_web640 Today was the anniversary of my Dad's death. The weeks leading up to it were hard, but by the time today arrived...well...I am glad I had last week's overwhelming distraction of Ironman to keep my mind off things.

Nothing to photograph to sum up today so I will just go on shooting my regular old life.

I am behind on my letter writing. This is another big week in the massive purge of all the crap we own and today I got rid of the place where I keep all my stationary, cards, etc. (the green bench, for those who remember it). I love the stuff so for a long time I could not resist buying a new little set here and there. But, at the pace of only a few letters a year...it will take the rest of my life to go through this stuff! I need to write more letters I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment