5.14.2008

Magnificent Seven

D300_DSC_1937_web640Here's J in the theatre, with Junior Mints. Again, part of my effort to take more "every day photos". I would love to have a photo from my Dad in 1965 sitting in a movie theatre eating Junior Mints - that would be so cool! It's weird to think that when The Magnificent Seven came out in 1960, my Dad was 5 years younger than we are now.

Anyways, from about minute 2 of the movie I compeltely fell in love - with the movie, the characters, the actors. I couldn't decide whether Chris, Vin, or Britt was my favorite and it kept changing every minute (Yul Brynner looking hot, Steve McQueen - an obvious choice, or a young intriguing knife-throwing James Coburn - who I had no idea was James Coburn until after the movie).

It was a really fun movie and I am so glad we went to see it together.

Now, I am off to Montana for a few days so you probably won't hear from me for a while. If you get lonely just go back and stare deeply into Fergus' eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment