6.11.2004

Gords

gordon57Late that night, we had one of our great nights in the garden with good friends and a few drinks. Gords even came by. I remember thinking it was so weird that the "adults" were having a few drinks after we put "the baby" to bed. It had never occurred to me as a kid that the grown ups had a life of their own that they continued as regular people after we went to bed. I also never knew there was an entire level of normal adult conversation going on over top of our heads during most of our young childhoods. At the time, this was a new an interesting realization for me.

Looking at it now, it's a terrible photo, but at the time I loved this photo of Gords very much. I loved the motion and the tilting back in his chair, the warmth, and the feel of the few drinks we had all shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment