4.23.2008

The Death of News

cnnOh, you have GOT to be freaking kidding me!!! I just checked CNN to see about how many outrageous headlines we have today and I saw THIS. They now offer a little icon, next to some of their more ridiculous "news items", that allows to you click and make your own T-SHIRT. Seriously, I am not making this up. I want one that says "Analysts report unfathomable nosedive in the quality of journalism in America".

p.s. This was a real headline that you can make a real t-shirt from.
p.p.s. Why isn't it available on ALL their headlines. Like, for example, "Rampaging elephant kills 3 at temple" - now THAT'S a t-shirt!

2 comments:

mlarson said...

10:58 pm. CNN reports the following under living section:

First the man cave, then cross-dressing

Anonymous said...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POST SOMETHING!!!!!

Post a Comment