3.02.2008

Hey, another post without pictures!

Hi All,

So I announced last week that I would be starting a little blog store but I really do need some help from you guys. Can you leave me a comment if:

- you think this is a nice idea
- you'd like to see what I put up
- you have an opinion about anything
- you are currently alive and reading this blog
- you think you would rather buy "casual prints" (i.e. refrigerator, desk, clip to a wire kind of prints)
- you think you would rather buy real prints (hang on the wall stuff)
- you think you'd like to buy note cards (because they'd be cheap and you could mail people)
- you think I'm crazy and you wouldn't like to buy anything

Leaving a comment is in NO WAY any kind of a commitment to actually BUY anything from me, EVER, for any reason. You can even leave comments anonymously if you don't believe me. Most of you know that I have been very reluctant to show my work to anyone (before I went to school at least) and extremely reluctant to let my wonderful supportive friends and family give me money for my pictures.

I just need some direction before I start going and making cards and prints that will end up as scratch paper for me and J in the office.

4 comments:

SKBK said...

I love love love the idea of an m larson store where i can buy cool stuff. The idea of note cards is awsome--I would definitely buy those to send to friends and family--but I also have visions of framing several of your seattle shots to hang on our walls ... you know, for like when we move away some day and want to reflect fondly on our days in the Emerald City ... so, I guess that means I think prints are a good idea, too!

mlarson said...

Since I am pretty much decorating my entire house with your work, I vote a yes. Yes, I am alive and reading your blog, yes, make some note cards because I want to start a resurgence in mailing cards. PLEASE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would buy stuff for my wall,
I would buy stuff big & small,
I would buy stuff Larson gal,
will there be discounts for your pals?

d.

Unknown said...

EMPHATIC YES. I would love me some real prints :)

Post a Comment