3.07.2008

Happy Birthday to me!

marthainstudioIn the spirit of showing some old photos this week, I thought I'd share one of my own. Besides, it's my birthday and I can post if I want to!

This shot of me, with such a baby face, was from early 2001 and was taken during my first ever maternity shoot. I was so absorbed in my work that a friend and fellow photographer caught me unaware and took MY picture! It will always be one of my favorites because every time I look at it I realize how far I have come from a 23 year old learning my craft (with film!) to the photographer I am today.

I would like to say a big "THANK YOU" to everyone who has helped me along this journey and been so supportive in helping me achieve my dreams.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Happy Birthday to you!!

Post a Comment