2.10.2008

Winners!

compYes, the winners are Stefan and Brian!

Why two winners you ask? Well, because it's my blog and my contest and I want to have more than one winner! Stefan's name was the first name drawn from the bowl so he will get a print of his choice. Congrats on winning the contest Stefan and thanks for voting for myslef-portrait.

Brian's name was the second name drawn from the bowl, which was lucky because I was going to give him a prize anyways for being the MOST LOYAL BLOG READER 2007! Brian will also get a print of his choice.

So, there's a little motivation for all of my blog readers in 2008 - comment and participate because next year's contest is sure to be even better!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hooray!!! I still would like the beach photo, even though it didn't win. While I cannot comment of the photo like Carl - I can say that I like the way the photo makes me feel. It's just a relaxing image for me, so that's the one I would like.

Post a Comment