2.14.2008

Reflection

B_DSC_7981_web750If you need help seeing this one, there's a little clue for you near the upper left corner! First person who spots it wins a gold star!

I read many wonderful blogs, and one of them has inspired me to start doing some new things this spring (yes, it's spring now, I swear it is!).

Today I am going to blog about TWOS. Feel free to share any of your own, too!
2 names you go by - M and Marf

2 parts of your heritage - Norwegian and pure Virginian!

2 things you are now wearing - jeans and a cat

2 things that scare you - spiders and snakes!

2 of your everyday essentials - the internet and coffee

2 favorite scents - mint and baby powder

2 favorite songs at the moment - Satellite by Guster and Guest Room by The National

2 of your favorite hobbies - blogging and knitting

2 things you really want - an HD TV (shallow, I know!) and a new president

2 ways you are stereotypically a chick - I like cute baby animals, I love soft fabrics

2 things you are thinking about now - my friend Gilly, visiting the farm again

2 favorite shows - just 2?? I'm a TVaholic. Brothers and Sisters, American Idol, Project Runway, The Daily Show, and this show that's not even on TV any more that J got me hooked on - Firefly!

2 foods you hate - just 2??? Sloppy joes and corndogs

2 favorite things about your house - big windows and deep window sills

2 least favorite chores - vacuuming and cat litter

2 ways you are trying to improve yourself right now - breaking bad habits and...I dunno what else

2 qualities you love about your spouse - he's fricking hilarious, he doesn't get angry

2 reasons you like to blog - because I think about all of you while I am doing it, to get comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reflection of a tree in water, with a duck in the upper left! i can always use a gold star. two things i like about this blog: the photos, and that it inspires me to shoot too.
ls

whatweate said...

2 Favorite Peters - Peter E. and Peter N.

Post a Comment