2.23.2008

BIG BLOG NEWS!!!

Hi All,

I have had many requests from many of you about buying some of my prints from this blog. Now, I have good news. I will VERY SOON be opening a little online store where you will be able to buy a selection of a few small items from the blog. Unfortunately, you will not be able to buy anything you want in any size you want because I will have to select a few things that I think most people would be happy with.

I am thinking of doing a couple of packs of notecards (packs of 8 with 2 cards of 4 different images) and a few unmatted prints to start - 4x6s and 5x7s of some of my favorites. I may eventually expand this to bigger and better things but for now I want to just start small and see how it goes.

Please let me know any suggestions or requests you have and STAY TUNED! Or, as the Brits say, WATCH THIS SPACE!

M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news!!! I would love to buy some and notecards as well.

Stefan said...

wot news! this is why i think you're so awesome.

Post a Comment