1.09.2008

"New" Old Work Going Up

Hi All -

I have decided to finally get around to posting up the beginnings of the photo-a-day project. It began in late November 2006 and this blog began around April 2007 so I have some catching up to do! I will spare you some of the unnecessarily bad shots that I took as I struggled to get rolling with a photo-a-day. But, I hope you will enjoy looking at old work and catching back up to the new. I will try to post a few a day until they are all up. Probably the easiest way to find the most recently posted old work is to click on the [go back in time] button at the top of the page. It will take you to the latest thing that I've posted from the old files. Make sense? Give me some feedback to let me know if this is worth all my time in posting or not, ok? Thanks!

- Grumblehog

No comments:

Post a Comment