1.15.2008

My Neighborhood Rocks! (Part 45)

B_DSC_6598-Edit_web640While on my raccoon hunt, I spied this in the neighbors yard. I love clothes hanging on a line - it's beautiful and poetic and almost always very photogenic. But, there's something about peering over a neighbors fence with a big camera to take pictures of their undergarments that feels a little illicit. When we were in Bermuda, I saw the best clothes line but I was too afraid to photograph it (that was a long time ago!). Since then, I haven't been able to forget that picture in my mind. This time, what I really liked was the pantyhose - I have never seen pantyhose hung on a line before. Also, I like the idea of it being nice enough to go out and hang clothes on a line while there is snow on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment