12.01.2007

Snow! I

B_DSC_5461-Edit_web500Guess what?!? We had a snow storm yesterday! It was awesome - the best snow storm ever in fact, and all because we live here where everything is awesome. I loved this snow storm so much, in fact, that the next like 10 posts will be about the snow storm.

I've been meaning to take a poll - how do you read my blog? Which direction do you go? Do you go backwards through time or forwards through time? Do you use the archive button and look at the whole month at once? Do you use the most recent button? Let me know because it may affect the way I organize the blog. Sometimes I post shots that are in a series and should be viewed in order...but I don't know what order you see them in. Thanks!

3 comments:

Brian said...

I always read chronologically backwards. Your since your homepage is the last thing you post, I just keep reading backwards (often far enough to see if there are any new comments).

SKBK said...

I read chronologically backwards, too. However, if you had a feed that I could add to my bloglines account, I would be notified every time you posted, in which case I would most likely read chronologically forwards!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info guys. I hope it doesn't bug you too much that I write in order so you are always seeing things in reverse. I will try to work on it!

Post a Comment