11.08.2007

Late Night Kitchen

B_DSC_4946_web800Ok, the answer to yesterday's question was: No.

I was lying in bed, trying to fall asleep, when I remembered that I hadn't shot anything all day. I only debated for a second or two before I threw back the covers and ran to get the camera. It was near the stroke of midnight so I just shot a quick view of our kitchen, with the stove light on that we keep on all night.

Apparently, the need to keep the streak alive is stronger than I thought. I like how this turned out though - it's one of those shots I would never take if it weren't for "the rule" motivating me to do it no matter what. I even like how it's a little bit skewed off center because I was half asleep when I took it.

1 comment:

SKBK said...

Amazing that such a beautiful shot was a last-minute afterthought!

Post a Comment