10.15.2007

Knitting

B_DSC_4471_webLet's see...picking up where I left off a week and a half ago...

I have not been posting as frequently, mostly because I have been working like crazy! I have been very busy filling print orders for old and new clients as well as coming up with my entire new marketing scheme for 2008! So, I have a good excuse for not blogging!

The free time I have had, as you will see in the next few pictures, has been spent very craftily. Fall always makes me dig out the old knitting bag and create some new projects. I also took two classes at my local knitting store so I know a few more cool tricks that I will be spending some time working on over the next month. I am making more cat toys, christmas ornaments, and all kinds of things using my new techniques of felting.

No comments:

Post a Comment