9.13.2007

The Front Window

B_DSC_2302_webToday I food poisoned myself by eating something that was left in the fridge from before our trip because I was too lazy to go grocery shopping. So, since I didn't feel much like shooting, you get a picture of my front window.

You can see:
- The dresser I bought on the street for $100 at a street fair and made J and Gordon carry home for me
- The little school chair I bought at goodwill in 2001 that's spattered with paint
- The table that I made from a slab of marble that has been in my parent's garage, unused, for about 30 years.
- A wooden bowl we got for a wedding present
- A wooden hand I bought at a yard sale the first few days we moved to Seattle
- A tripod lamp from Target
- A green bench I bought with my mom at an antique store in Massachusettes
- The telephone from my grandmother's house
- A little stone bird and a blue vase I got in Montana
- A glass vase I bought in Austin, TX
- An orchid, not blooming, I bought a few months ago when guests were coming over
- A jade plant (my favorite plant) I have had for several years
- Three stone pears from my dear friend - one of the best gifts I've ever gotten
- The peace lily my mom sent to me in Montana when I was homesick
- The view out my front window

No comments:

Post a Comment