9.25.2007

The Clouds Part

B_DSC_2578_blipI love that many times, if I am running low on fuel for the photo-a-day project, I can open my door, point my camera at the sky and get a nice photograph. It's not always the most exciting thing but it satisfies the requirement.

I haven't been really inspired lately and I have hated every thing that's come out of my camera for the last month. (Well, almost everything). I am in a rut, or a drought, or shooter's block, or something.


p.s. I did climb the rock wall on Monday night. It was about 2.5 hours of safety instruction and 5 minutes of climbing the wall. I was on the easiest climb, which was FAR easier than climbing the ladder on the silo, so it wasn't that challenging. It's too expensive and complicated to become a big hobby or workout for me. I like that running shoes are my most complicated piece of workout equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment