8.23.2007

Domestic Goddess

B_DSC_1248_blipI have had 24 hours that made me feel like a domestic goddess! (something rarely felt) It was one of those days where you multitask to perfection, accomplish tons, and generally feel "Man, I rock at this!"

It included:
- Loads and loads and loads of laundry
- Cooking my favorite lunch.
- Burning to a crisp two pieces of chicken for dinner.
- Sorting things
- Garbage, recycling, compost.
- Getting the mail and packages.
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Watering all the plants

and many many other things while simultaneously working, calling to chat with my dad, spurring on Mr. Apple to get his work over and done with, and preparing for my weekend getaway that I leave for very early tomorrow morning.

I am off to the Oregon Coast to visit the DragonFires, 6 dogs, beautiful beaches, and some very large sand dunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment