8.03.2007

B v. Mariners

20070803_1018_web I don't really have "divided loyalties" but I have been wanting an Ichiro shirt since we moved to Seattle. For those of you not familiar with Ichiro, look him up! He's the lead-off batter and center-fielder for the Mariners and if I could be any baseball player currently alive and playing, I'd be Ichiro. He's the only pro baseball player to go by his first name. He's like the Cher of baseball. :P Now that I have my shirt, I am officially a Seattlite. J still doesn't feel like he lives here and I am not sure when that's going to kick in for him. But, we had a great time at the game. My favorite part was doing the wave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M,
Tray sent me the link to read about life on the west coast no hint there ;) haha. Anyway if I could be any player in the MLB I would have picked Coco Crisp because he has a great name BUT the Mariners moose ran him over the other day so now I am going to pick Big Papi because NO ONE could run over him.
Glad to see everything is going well!
~KO

Post a Comment