7.05.2007

Comic Strip

A_comp_blip_05July07
I didn't decide to shoot today until I saw the quickly-fading evening sun coming through the window and hitting the couch. I interrupted J's work and said "Can I have you for 2 minutes in the living room to take your picture?" He grumbled something about "Yeah, sure, in a minute..." and of course, by the time he came out the light was gone and I grumbled something like "Well, forget it, now the light's gone." This caused one of those 90 second mini-fights with grumbling and pouting in separate rooms.

Until, I hear from the living room, "The light is kinda back now if you want to do it." So, huffing and puffing, I bring out the camera and in two seconds we are laughing our heads off at each other because the sun is too bright for him to open his eyes and look at the camera. And, he starts making silly faces!

I shoot 42 pictures in 2 minutes, 32 seconds. He finally says, "Haven't you got a good one yet?" and I say "Oh yeah, I got a good one a while ago, I just thought I'd see how long you'd keep this up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment