3.30.2007

Intro

Hi Everyone! I am starting this journal to help keep in touch with everyone now that we've moved to the West. It should be for everyone; friends, parents, grandparents, colleagues, so I will keep the content applicable to everyone. I have not been so great about emailing or calling since we moved so I hope this gives you a chance, day or night, to catch a glimpse of what we’ve been up to.

I am not really interested in the “blogging” part of this so don’t expect there to be a lot of writing here. I plan to post a few pictures with some words to go along with them. If you want more pictures, you should check out my flickr site:
Grumblehog
Feel free to leave comments, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cool, and goes to prove who got the techie genes of the family.

Anonymous said...

The techie genes and I are only related by marriage.

Post a Comment