4.12.2009

katybelle
The next installment of my sewing project photos - a dress for a yet-to-be-born little girl called Katy Belle. This is the same pattern as Charlotte's Dress but in the tiny newborn size - even though the woman at the fabric store scoffed at me saying, "Newborns don't really wear dresses!" 1) I didn't ask you 2) Why do they make the pattern in the newborn size then? 3) I don't care and 4) it's a gift - the idea that counts, right? 5) even newborn little girls deserve a pretty little dress if only for a minute of pictures in it! Plus, New York in July and August will be hot and I would love to be in a cute little polka dotted sleeveless dress.

When it's finished, it will have cute little red buttons on the shoulder straps!

p.s. A year ago, we brought home Fergus.

No comments:

Post a Comment