4.16.2009

selfportrait Another s-p, the kick continues. I was going to (and did) take some silly self-portraits modeling some of the things I am selling on ebay (I am in the process of a massive purge). But, I liked this little unguarded test shot the best - it looks most like me. Plus, I am getting my haircut tomorrow so I may show a lovely before and after!

I am off to the pool tonight where Michelle is going to attempt to teach me to swim like a real swimmer so that I can compete in my first triathlon. I may drown, and never return to grumblehog, I may die of embarrassment, or I may have to fake my own death to get out of this. She's been trying to rope me in for years and it appears she has at least succeeded in getting me to sign up and go to my first swim lesson. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment