1.07.2009

shoesI wish there were some other word than "bad" to describe the kind of day I had today. It was one of those days where all the little things go wrong for no reason and in not big enough ways to really add up to the whole day being "bad". You know? Any thoughts on a better word?

Anyways, these are the super cute shoes I was wearing that may (or may not) have caused me to slip on a wet floor (it's Seattle in winter) and spill scalding hot coffee all over my hand. For those that haven't done it, that really hurts! It was not in the "I didn't know coffee was hot so I'm going to sue you." kind of way...just in a "Geez! That fricking hurts!" kind of way. And, getting coffee was supposed to be the late afternoon pick-me-up for my "bad" day.


I've seen these before.

No comments:

Post a Comment