6.16.2008

D300_DSC_3570_blog

A new look, a new feel, new photos, new words. I hope you'll like some of the new changes to the blog; it's designed to better represent me and share a little bit of the way I look at the world. I want to share more of the inspiration I gather from poetry and the books I read while continuing to share our personal lives in a pared-down, poetry-like form of writing.

To the right you'll see links to my professional website and blog, the Grumblehog store, and to Sea and Sky - my collaboration project.

Below that, I've have expanded my list of links to include all the many blogs, photoblogs, and websites I look at every day for inspiration or amusement.

I have also thought a lot about the two main reasons for this blog: a journal of our lives and a place to display my photographs with whatever words belong to them. At the very bottom of the page are two links that can help separate the two - Journal and Photo. One will take you to posts about our lives and what we are doing. The other will take you to posts with photography and writing. If you used the "Most Recent" link - you will now find it here at the bottom.

Thank you for your patience during the redesign. New posts will be coming up soon!

M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look and style - very zen!

Post a Comment